Saturday, January 23, 2010

Chinese New Year

1 year has flown by and now I am 14 years old. However, this year's Chinese new year celebration at my school was not as interesting as last year. Last year, the various performance by different CCAs were much more interesting an attention grabbing as compared to this years. It is evident as seen from how restless the student body was during the performances. Most of the teachers present at Kah Kee Hall were talking amongst themselves as well. Well after the event ended, most of my ex-schoolmates went together towards the bus stop to take a bus back to our primary school.
However, instead of going with them, I went home. Although that day was pretty boring, i could still feel the excited atmosphere of new year coming from my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment